Stand and fall...

Mackay can crawl. But now it's all about standing. She'll pull herself up on anything -- my leg, a chair, her crib, a box in the garage... (I don't think it's child abuse, but she fits perfectly in these large plastic storage containers from Costco -- she can stand up, but not fall out, and walk herself around the edges, giving us a few minutes to try to eke some sort of organization in our garage.)

Anyway - she bonks her head about 4 times a day as she tries to scale every object in our house. We just returned from a visit to my grandparents in Minnesota (both in their 90's), where she spent most of the week trying to climb a chair in their living room. I'm hoping her little fuzzy head will survive this phase. Her determination is impressive, though. I would not have thought it would be visible so early.

On the positive side - she was an angel on the plane. Though I discovered a new reaction to the other inconsolable children seated nearby... "Oh - poor baby, her ears must hurt...but THANK GOD IT'S NOT MY CHILD SCREAMING!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 15 (and 16 and 17) - Park City, Utah

Mackay is Teething!

She sits!