Birthdays and kid-related funnies

Lots of news. Owen turned two, and is proud to tell anyone who asks! He'll answer either "I'm two" or "Woody." I guess age and halloween costumes are easily interchangeable at this age. I'll upload pics of birthday and halloween soon!

Mackay recently had a funny incident with my mom. After diligently trying to explain something to her nana several times, and my mom (who is a tad hard of hearing in one ear) not understanding, Mackay said 'Nana, I don't think your ears are hearing what I am trying to tell them!'

And just tonight, I overheard Bill talking to Mackay, For all the world, I thought I heard Bill ask her "So, what do you think about Jesus." Those of you who know our household might understand why I would be surprised to hear this question. Had I given it a moment's thought, though, I would have realized that I had just delivered them a cup of Cheez Its.

Bill now thinks we have a mass market for a bumper sticker called 'What would Cheez Its do?'

Popular posts from this blog

Day 15 (and 16 and 17) - Park City, Utah

Mackay is Teething!

She sits!