Girlfriend Tip of the...

I was going to write 'Girlfriend tip of the week', but I realized that I don't have very many, so a more accurate statement would be ...Girlfriend tip of the year? of the decade?

Anyway, I came across an eyelash conditioner that is too good not to pass on. As most of you know, I'm not a big make-up girl, but this stuff is amazing. It's called Revitalash. The spa I go to (or rather, used to go to before I had a baby), was promoting it. I started using it a few months ago, and I noticed a HUGE difference in the length and thickness of my eyelashes.

It's not cheap ($150, but you can find it for less online). But I would think this tube will last me a year. You put it on like liquid eyeliner - just once a day before you go to bed. It took about a month before I noticed a difference, but I am going to have to buy new sunglasses because my lashes now hit the inside of the lenses. Whodathunk?

While we're on the topic of beauty products, another of my faves is Bare Minerals. I know, I know - that foundation powder hocked by C-list celebrities on TV. But I really do like the products. As my friend Leslee once said, and I agree -- 'I'm a sucker for a good infomercial.' I'm this close to ordering a ShamWOW.

OK. That's enough girliness for the day. When is NASCAR on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 15 (and 16 and 17) - Park City, Utah

Mackay is Teething!

She sits!