The Big Move

We moved. And I don't think I will ever do it again. It turns out that after 11 years in the same house, you accumulate a huge amount of crap. And the even more amazing thing is, I packed more boxes of clothing for my 6 month-old daughter than I did for myself.

Anyway, after two days in the new house, I think we have uncovered most of what we need to live comfortably. We have a few dishes, wine glasses, the coffeemaker, some clothing (except Mackay - who has A LOT), a toothbrush... What do you suppose is in the 75 boxes that are still in the garage?

But after a day of putting her new crib together (kudos to Pottery Barn for having decent instructions), Mackay's room is now the only clean and tidy spot in the house. Maybe I'll sleep in her crib tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 15 (and 16 and 17) - Park City, Utah

Mackay is Teething!

She sits!